About this website
This is a website operated by BiOWiSH Technologies International, Inc. (“BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES”) (ABN 16 124 807 003) under the domain name “www.biowishtechnologies.com” (“BiOWiSH Technologies Website”). The BiOWiSH Technologies Website is operated on behalf of BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES.
Links to other websites
The BiOWiSH Technologies Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). BiOWiSH Technologies does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, BiOWiSH Technologies makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES is not authorizing the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this website to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the BiOWiSH Technologies Website, such offers and statements are made by BiOWiSH Technologies on behalf of the operator. BiOWiSH Technologies expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from the BiOWiSH Technologies website.
BiOWiSH Technologies product information and supply
Material on this website may contain general information about BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES products and services.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- products and services discussed in the section of the BiOWiSH Technologies Website which refers to the U.S. operations of any BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES member (the “U.S. Section”) will be provided only to U.S. residents. These products and services are generally not available to non-U.S. residents because they may not comply with non-U.S. laws; and
- products and services discussed in the sections of the BiOWiSH Technologies Website which refer to the various non-U.S. operations of any BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES member or discussed in websites operated by any BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES member outside the U.S. and linked to the BiOWiSH Technologies Website (the “International Sections”) will be provided only to residents of the jurisdiction to which a particular International Section applies, and only to the extent that those products and services comply with the laws of that jurisdiction.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, BiOWiSH Technologies does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. BiOWiSH Technologies does not guarantee that the BiOWiSH Technologies Website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the BiOWiSH Technologies Website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of BiOWiSH Technologies is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defense or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on the BiOWiSH TechnologiesWebsite or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of BiOWiSH Technologies for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at BiOWiSH Technologies’ option, to:
- the supply of the goods or services again;
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- the US section is provided for use only by US residents. The law applicable to use of the US section and to disputes arising out of the US section is the law of the State of Delaware; and
- each International Section is provided for use only by residents of the jurisdiction to which that International Section applies. The law applicable to use of each International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the law of that jurisdiction.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in the Material on this website is owned or licensed by BiOWiSH Technologies.
“Jueventa Technologies”, and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of BiOWiSH Technologies Inc.
Linking to BiOWiSH Technologies Website
Please contact BIOWISH TECHNOLOGIES if you would like to place a link to any part of the BiOWiSH Technologies Website.