BiOWiSH® Aqua and BiOWiSH® Odor were featured last week at the International Summit of New Technology for Ecology and Environment 2019 in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. Read about the conference, or get the highlights below!
Environmental Technology Summit in Beautiful Nanjing
Our partner in China invited us to share our environmental management technology. We were proud to discuss our products with industry leaders and visitors looking for Earth-friendly solutions.
About the International Summit of New Technology for Ecology and Environment
The Summit is credited as a “high-level, multi-disciplinary, international and professional platform.” Exhibitors share innovative technology for environmental management and make powerful research and industry connections along the way.
2019 was the Summit’s 10th year. It was held in Nanjing, capital city of the Jiangsu Province. Jiangsu Province is a leader in finance, education, technology, and tourism. It’s a center of economic prosperity and natural beauty.
At the Summit, guests were able to participate in:
- The Environmental Governance Technology Summit & Symposium
- Exhibitions of New Technologies for Ecology and Environment
- The New Technology Release & Roadshow and One-to-one Matchmaking for Enterprises
- The Jiangsu High-end Talent in Ecology and Environment Exchange Meeting
- The Jiangsu Province “Green Finance” Dialogue
Our Environmental Solutions
Our partner in China featured our technology because it is safe, natural, and effective. Because our technology can be implemented without additional infrastructure, it is easy to use – for everyone from water treatment professionals to local governing officials. When it comes to black and odorous water bodies, BiOWiSH has solutions.
- Works with existing biology to speed up natural degradation processes
- Rapidly degrades organic matter
- Effectively manages nutrients
Using BiOWiSH® Aqua leads to long term improvements in dissolved oxygen (DO) and water clarity.
- Begins working in minutes
- Works by reacting biochemically with odor-causing molecules
- Breaks down volatile organic compounds upon contact into their final inert (and smell-free) compounds